Sunday 1 October 2017

Use a new Tooth Paste for Brighter Teeth

I have struggled most of my life to keep my looks up.  Not only with diets and working out, but with my dental routine as well.  I think that it is a struggle to keep up with the American dream of looking good all the time, but there are some easy tips in order to stay healthy and look better at the same time.  There are really good reasons to try new things in order to increase not only your look but your health and the older I get the more I seek out these ideas.  Now I am a big fan of natural items to increase my health because all the reliance on chemicals seems to be unhealthy in the long run.  So today I want to go over a good change in your regular daily routine that can help your smile look brighter and also increase the overall feel of your self.

 


This area that I am talking about is something that we should be doing every single day.  That is brushing your teeth of course.  Now generally most Americans only brush their teeth once a day in reality.  The amount they should be brushing is twice a day according to the ADA and that is a minimum amount.  In reality, if we were at the top of our dental game we would be brushing 3 times a day or after every single meal.  That would be ideal for keeping your mouth clean of bacteria causing food and sugar.  But most of us are content with just brushing twice a day.  Now there is a big toothpaste substitute that can take your regular smile and pump it up a whole level of brightness.

 


This new toothpaste is a charcoal-infused toothpaste.  It is a fairly new concept for this year and many people are starting to take it seriously and change their lifestyles.  The social media buz behind this trend has been to show the effects of charcoal toothpaste while brushing.  Yes, it is real charcoal and it does turn your mouth black while brushing.  There are so many videos of people doing this and it seems to be a big trend to keep kids excited to brush their teeth.  This in my opinion is wonderful because it is putting dental health in a good light and people are starting to take care of this area of health.

 


What they are also showing is that after a month of consistent habits of brushing is that their smile gets brighter.  The charcoal is actually a light abrasive and is slowly getting rid of that plaque and bacteria that helps to turn your teeth yellow and cause your enamel to decay.  This is a wonderful thing because the smiles are getting better after about a month of brushing and their overall health is increasing.  The need for this trend could not come at a better time either.

The pandemic has left many people stuck at home and they are eating and drinking more than normal.  This means that their teeth are being attacked more each day and the trend to take care of your dental health this year is really helping to avoid lots of dental emergencies. So give it a try andn see if it fits your dental routine this wild year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Braces

I remember when my dentist told me I needed to consider getting braces. I was petrified, at the time I already did not like going to the den...